Friday, November 03, 2006

Here it is - The Grand Total - $22144.88

So, I have pretty much figured out where I stand in credit card debt. I have put plans on two of them and am working very hard on the Chase card with hopeful resolution by Monday.

Grand Total of Credit Card Debt is $22144.88

I never knew it was that high. I had a feeling, but I guess I never wanted to confront it... Until now.

I will update this blog as my numbers go down. I will track my budget daily and pout any extra to payments of this debt. I would love to be out of debt in 3 years or less. Tax returns, bonuses, raises, etc - has to go to credit card debt if at all possible.

I am 100% committed!! Wish me luck as we start the journey to debt free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor. This blog is a way for me to hold myself accountable. While I share some of the methods I have used, I do not guarantee that it will work for anyone else and if you try them - it is at your own risk.