Friday, November 03, 2006

"Chase"ing Away Debt

OK, last big one is Chase.

Total Debt as of Today - $6748.37 - Interest Rate = 24.99%

Unreal.

I have a call scheduled for Monday to talk with them. I am going to make every attempt to lower that rate a bit and set up automatic payments.

I have been thinking a lot lately on how to pay some of this stuff off. I already have a part time job, little bonus will already be going there, ebaying some things and now I am getting back into Mystery Shopping. Guess where that money is going to go? LOL - Debt...

I got myself into this and will get myself out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor. This blog is a way for me to hold myself accountable. While I share some of the methods I have used, I do not guarantee that it will work for anyone else and if you try them - it is at your own risk.